Scientific Linux Logo Contest Extended
The new deadline for the contest is September 30, 2009, or when RedHat releases the first RHEL 6 public beta. The winner will then be announced two weeks later. All the other rules are the same as before.
- License: The logo must be licensed GPL v2 or the applicable Creative Common's License.
- Format: The logo must be in SVG format.
- Theme: 6
- Theme: It must be something scientific..
- Overall: It should be a logo and not a picture. You should be able to see the logo from across a room and know that it is the Scientific Linux logo.
- Judging: Judging will be done by the main developers and labs who have a vested interest in Scientific Linux.
- Color Scheme: somewhat the same at the previous logo's
- Design: a Carbon, bohr-style atom, with 6 electrons and 6 protons.
- Overall: an updated version of what we currently have
(These are just preferences. Ideas to get you started.)
- Anyone can submit an entry
- There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit, but please try to be reasonable.
- Submit your entries by sending them to email@example.com
- You can send either the logo, or a link to the logo
- You do not have to be subscribed to the mail list to send in a logo entry.
- To view entries, go to the mail list archives at http://listserv.fnal.gov/archives/scientific-linux-logo.html
Last modified 2009-10-29 03:56 PM expired