The community has provided a number of excellent resources over the years. While these are not “official” Scientific Linux resources, they may contain exactly what you are looking for.
- Unofficial Scientific Linux Forums (this is our “official unofficial” forum)
- Scientific Linux on Distrowatch
- Scientific Linux Wikipedia Article – Feel free to make sure this is up to date
- Scientific Linux User’s Group – Japan
- Scientific Linux Tips – Japanese
- Scientific Linux User’s Group – Brazil
- Scientific Linux website in Russian
We’ve provided easy access to a number of common third-party repositories as part of Scientific Linux. Simply run
yum search yum-conf
to review what we’ve bundled. These repos were selected based on community feedback and are not intended to imply other repos are of lesser quality.
You can review your enabled repos with
The community has also provided a few other repos that may be of use.